Dean Councils Student - camden council adult


camden council adult - Dean Councils Student

Council regulates development under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation This includes the control of building, subdivision and demolition works. This is managed through the development assessment process where you apply to Council for consent to develop land. Planning and building development (COVID) Information about our planning service in response to the Covid situation including building works, planning applications and .

Council is able to issue a Planning Certificate, under Section of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, A Planning Certificate provides information, current at the date of issue, about relevant state, regional and local planning controls and other property restrictions relating to a .